1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA MARISMAS DEL ROCIO, hereinafter the MANAGER, is responsible for processing the personal data of the User and hereby informs him or her that this data shall be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and the free circulation of these data, and the user is therefore provided with the following information about data processing:
Purpose of data processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. Planned operations for data processing are:
- Sending commercial communications for advertising purposes by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media and any other present or future electronic or physical media that make commercial commu-nications possible. These communications will be sent by the MANAGER and will be related to its products or services, or by collaborators or suppliers with whom it has established some type of promotion agreement. In these circumstances, third parties shall never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistics studies.
- Process tasks, requests or any other type of petition made by the User via any of the contact forms at their disposal.
- Send out the website newsletter.
Legal basis for consent: consent of the interested party.
Data storage criteria: data will be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in fulfilling the purpose of the processing; when they are no longer needed for this purpose, the data will be deleted using appropriate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymisation or they will be totally destroyed.
Data communication: data shall not be communicated to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify and erase data, data portability and the right to restrict or object to data processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if the user believes that the data pro-cessing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details for users to exercise their rights:
Postal address: SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA MARISMAS DEL ROCIO. CARRETERA
2. MANDATORY/OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in any downloaded forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the service provider to respond to their request. Information en-tered in the remaining data fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the MANAGER are true and shall be responsible for informing the MANAGER of any changes to these data.
The MANAGER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data shall not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that whenever any transfer of personal data will be made, their express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance. All the data requested via the website are obligatory because they are necessary to provide the User with an optimal service. In the event that the User fails to provide all the necessary data, there is no guarantee that the services and information provided shall be fully adapted to the User’s needs.
In accordance with current regulations on personal data protection, the MANAGER complies with all the legal provisions of the GDPR on processing personal data under its responsibility and mani-festly complies with the principles stated in article 5 of the GDPR. The data are processed fairly, lawfully and in a way that is transparent for the interested party, and they are relevant, pertinent and limited to what is needed in terms of the purposes for which they are processed.
The MANAGER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational poli-cies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect the rights and freedom of users, and it has duly informed users so that they may exercise these rights.